Post 4: A Photography you like

 

I took this photography around five years ago  when my new guinea pigs arrived at my house, they had only one month to live; the picture shows the female on the left and the male on the right. I called the female Artemis and the male Atlas, because at that time I was a fan of Greek culture and I don´t have much imagination to name my pets.

That day my brother gave them to me when he found me very depressed because a breakup I had with my girlfriend, so it was a therapy for me. During that period they were both the size of my hand and everything scared them, even the food I gave them, but in just one year they were the size of an adult guinea pig. I love my pets and this photo, because they have accompanied me at all times: Christmas, birthdays, study nights and in most of the sad and happy moments.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 6: A subject you´ve enjoyed studying this semester.

Post 2: Why did you choose this career/study programme?