Post 2: Why did you choose this career/study programme?

 

Hello everyone, in this post I want to talk about the reason I chose my career, and later my dream job.

When I was a child I loved the video games, because I considered they were art; for that reason my dream job was to be a videogame designer. But in those times this career was not profitable.

Other career options were medical technology and nursing, but I turned them down because I hate chemistry. In the end I chose psychology because I like to help people with their psychological and emotional problems.

My experience in the university so far has been quiet, because I don’t like big parties or meetings very much; I have few but good friends there.

I would like to work as a clinical psychologist to make a difference in the society.

Thank you very much for reading me.



Comments

  1. I would also have liked to study video game design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Help people it seems like a very good reason to choose a career.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 6: A subject you´ve enjoyed studying this semester.

Post 4: A Photography you like