Post 3: My favorite piece of technology

Good night to everyone. My favorite piece of technology is my PlayStation 3 (PS3) console, with which I can play the best video game list of all time, in my opinion; I can also watch movies, series (Futurama is my favorite) and concerts.

I bought my console more than ten years ago and I never had the need to fix it, because in those days they were of better quality than today.

I use it frequently in the nights or holidays to relax after studying or at the end of exams; on vacation I prefer to play with my friends online.

What I like the most of my PS3 console is the extensive game list, which includes horror, action, suspense, RPG (role playing games), platform and adventure classics.

I think that my life without my console would be good but a little boring, because with games you can know other places, incredible stories and wonderful people online, with your same preferences. 





Comments

  1. a great cosole la play 3. play > xbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Futurama is also one of my favorite series, and your ps3 sounds amazing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 6: A subject you´ve enjoyed studying this semester.

Post 2: Why did you choose this career/study programme?

Post 4: A Photography you like